Valken 13/3000 Compressed Air HPA Paintball Tank
Valken 13/3000 V2 Flat Bottom Compressed Air HPA Paintball Tank - Small and compact Valken HPA Aluminum Air Tank 13/3000 V2 uses the best regulator technology in the industry to keep consistent air pressure flowing into your HPA marker. This is a non-SLP paintball tank is very lightweight and specially designed to be small and compact. Industry standard 800 PSI output - User serviceable and Great for field use! The 3000psi HPA tanks gives the look and performance of a high-end tank without the price tag. Safety Certified Regulators are individually hand assembled and tested on state of the art machines for outstanding quality and assurance. Tank ships EMPTY and must be filled prior to use.
* ISO Certified Lightweight 13 cubic inch aluminum cylinder is DOT/TC/Pi compliant
* 3000psi regulator has excellent flow, efficiency, and a stable pressure output
* Regulator has long life Nickel Plated Brass Bonnet - Great for field use
* User serviceable regulator - parts kits available through Valken
* 3000 PSI fill-pressure capacity with an 800 PSI output pressure
* High and low pressure burst discs for the highest level of safety
* Stainless steel fill nipple with built in filter and molded cover
* Meets or exceeds ASTM standards
* 5 year hydro date
* Tank Ships EMPTY. Must Be Filled Prior To Use.